Key Points From This Episode:
- David tells us about his background and how he started working remotely.
- Hear why working remotely gives you a sense of freedom.
- Learn how David marks out his work-life balance.
- Discover some of the downsides of being remote and what to look out for.
- The difference between all remote companies versus partially remote companies.
- Crucial leadership tactics and strategy for leading a team of remote workers.
- Instrumental virtual tools for companies who have remote work.
- Discover how you can make the “water cooler talk” happen with remote employees.
- Hear about David’s current office setup and how that allows him to do work remotely.
- Why some companies have not properly integrated and supported remote workers.
- And much more!