Technical Assessment Outcomes
The outcome of the technical assessment will be a clear strategic direction with a list of high-priority action items, including risks, opportunities, and quick wins.
Technical Assessment Case Studies
- Read about how a B2B2C biometrics and identification company used Stride's technical assessment to uncover opportunities to scale.
- Read about how a reinsurance company leveraged Stride's technical assessment to achieve a quick technical turnaround.
Technical Assessment Activities
Based on the scope of the technical assessment and your team's needs, our consultants will utilize a selection of these activities:
Establish Business Context
- Executive Alignment
- Introduction to team
Observe, Measure, and Review
- Value Stream Mapping
- Architecture & Code Review
- 1:1 Interviews with product development team(s), stakeholders, and users
- Observe Agile Events & Key Recurring Meetings
- Key Artifact Review
- Metrics and Quantitative Analysis
- Personalized Report (root cause analysis, industry benchmarking, and customized recommendations)
- Executive Summary
Technical Assessment Team
We tailor our team composition to best match your unique needs.
Typically, a Stride team for a technical assessment will utilize seasoned Lead and Principal consultants specializing in product and engineering.
The duration of a technical assessment is determined by a few key factors:
- complexity of the organization
- scope of the assessment's focus
- medium of the report recommendations
Stride's technical assessments have historically ranged from three to six weeks.
Fill out the form below to speak with a Stride representative about our technical assessment service.